Friday, January 26, 2007

Now It Gets Even Stranger - Dibbuk Box (cont.)

Okay, this is weird. My last entry was about the Dibbuk Box.
Well, this morning, I checked my email and there was this message:

Hey Steve,
I was the original owner of the Dibbuk Box. I was the one who posted it on eBay. Everything I put in that listing was real and can be substantiated with documentation and public records. If you ever have any questions, feel free to write me at _______-________
I just thought you'd like to know,
Kevin

Now I'm still trying to figure out how this came about.
I have only had this blog up and running since about the 8th of the month and i have talked about this blog to nearly no one.
I am assuming that Kevin is using a RSS tool like Google Alerts to keep track of the box and stories about it. Considering the posting had only been up one day, I'm pretty impressed.
It was cool that he wrote me back personally.

His name, by the way, is Kevin Mannis. After a bit of Googling, his name did come up as the original owner.

The Truth is out there!

No comments: