Friday, January 26, 2007

Dibbuk Box - the story continues...

Kevin, the original box owner, got back to me with the following reply:

Steve,

I found your blog after one of the many people who watch the net for "Dibbuk Box" stuff sent me your address. It looks like you are from the Northwest which caught my eye. It also looked like you were honestly curious about the matter, as opposed to someone with an agenda or a pre-conceived idea of what it was all about. It has been a fascinating story and a wild experience. Let's hope that this arms length correspondence is as "personal" as it ever gets for you. I don't know how to explain the things have happened around the box. I know what happened when I had it, and I have been contacted by the current owner and he has told me of his experiences which are bizarre to say the least. Then, beyond myself, the guy I sold the box to, and the current owner, there are literally hundreds of accounts that I have received from people all over the world, as has the current owner, who claim that they have had freaky and oddly similar experiences while researching or following the story. There have been numerous accounts of people, who are totally unrelated, having their computers spontaneously combust. Just as common are the numbers of individuals whose eyesight is affected. I have no explanation, but it does continue to intrigue me and pique my curiosity.

Consider me a new friend in the N.W.

There is a somewhat humorous salutation that has become popular among those who follow the story...

Don't mock the Box,

Kevin

By the way, last night i had problems with the display on my laptop.
I also had an odd error message show up when i tried to view this post after I first published it. Neither have ever happened before!

No comments: